If your patient is experiencing any of these signs/symptoms, please make a patient referral:
- Losing language or other social milestones, usually between the ages of 15 and 24 months
- Very sensitive or not sensitive at all to smells, sounds, lights, textures, and touch
- Very unclear speech
- Unable to work simple toys (such as peg boards, simple puzzles)
- Doesn’t understand simple instructions
- Doesn’t play pretend or make-believe
- Doesn’t want to play with other children or with toys
- Doesn’t make eye contact
- Loses skills he once had
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for a thorough milestone checklist by age.
schedule a visit
Contact us to schedule a visit to your practice or for case consultations with one of our clinicians. A staff member will be in touch with you within 24-48 hours. No time for forms? Call us at (616) 667-9551.
ready to refer?
Call our office at (616) 667-9551 and fax referrals to (616) 667-9552. We’ll review the child’s history including any prior evaluations and treatments – and help you decide whether an evaluation is appropriate.